John is not just an expert on cyber security, he’s an expert at presenting relevant content in a memorable way
John’s Award-Winning Cyber Security Presentations:
John will customize each presentation topic and title to meet your event needs. Whether you’re booking a keynote speaker for a corporate, association, governmental, or mixed event, John will tailor his speech to your organization’s requirements.
Cyber Security Training
The heart of effective security training starts with the humans that help it flourish, or fail.
Cybersecurity isn’t just about spending more money on shinier technology – it’s about solving the human element first. This speech shows you how, and is aimed at Organizations looking to:
- Implement industry-specific solutions to critical data protection
- Infuse energy and life into their culture of security
- Foster ownership by bridging personal/workplace protection
- Provide a main-stage session as entertaining as it is informative
A highly-entertaining presentation that weaves John’s story of losing his business to cybercrime into a roadmap of actionable next steps.
Identity Theft Prevention
Identity Theft Training is No Longer Optional, it’s the basis of your cyber strategy.
Every move you make in the digital world can be tracked, hacked, recorded and exploited. In the digital economy, your data literally defines you. This speech will arm you with defense tools and is aimed at Individuals & Employees looking to:
- Protect themselves and their organizations
- Defend their credit profile, banking, investments and net worth
- Implement stricter online privacy and security settings
- Protect mobile devices, IoT, wearables, Wi-Fi and computers
A highly-engaging keynote that weaves John’s devastating story of identity theft into a roadmap of actionable next steps.
Security Awareness Training
To bulletproof your culture of security, you must move beyond awareness and into security action.
How are you supposed to cope with wide range of cyber threats when you have little to no technical background? This speech answers that question and is aimed at Executives, Managers and Teams looking to:
- Move beyond security awareness into concrete action steps
- Train on the critical human elements of protecting data
- Gain non-technical, high-level working knowledge of cyber strategies
- Provide an entertaining main-stage presentation for C-Level execs on down
A leadership-oriented speech for executive conferences, board retreats, internal training and conference opening or closing sessions.
Social Engineering Training
Until you have trained on the art of human hacking, people will be your weakest cybersecurity link.
Fraud training works best when it happens in person. Give your people a chance to experience social engineering in person so that they recognize the real thing. This speech incorporates live-training and is aimed at Organizations looking to:
- Educate their entire staff on anti-social-engineering tactics
- Understand manipulation tools like cortisol flushing and coat tailing
- Build a reflex-response habit to detect and deter social engineering
- Provide a Deep Dive “Part II” to any of John’s other presentations
An in-the-audience, live-interaction speech for any organization looking to eliminate their #1 source of data theft and make their people their greatest defense asset.
Financial Wellness Events
Leverage your role as a trusted advisor to better protect your customers’ data (and gain loyalty).
No one is in a better position to educate financial customers about protecting their identity and net worth than you are. This speech is aimed at Financial Providers looking to:
- Create massive goodwill with customers by eliminating their risk of ID theft
- Host a financial wellness seminar to reward customer loyalty & drive prospects
- Utilize current events and hot topics to encourage client clicks and behavior change
- Add value by minimizing your customer’s financial risk footprint
A feel-good, highly-educational speech for the customers of financial providers interested in delivering value-added services to complement their current offerings.