Mobile Security Webinar: Defending SmartPhones, iPads, Laptops Against Cyber Attacks
- Are iPhones, Droids and BlackBerry mobile phones secure enough to be used for sensitive business?
- What is App Hijacking and how do I keep it from stealing all of my GPS coordinates, contacts, logins and emails?
- Given that laptops account for almost 50% of workplace data theft, how do I protect myself and my company?
- Are Wi-Fi Hot Spots a recipie for data hijacking disaster and what is the alternative?
- How do I protect my personal and professional files that live in the cloud (Gmail, DropBox)?
Free Webinar – Cyber Attack: Data Defense for Your Mobile Office
In the information economy, tools like the iPad, WiFi and smartphones have shifted the competitive landscape in favor of mobile-savvy businesses. But are you in control of your information, or are you being controlled? Learn how to be in control of your critical information while protecting your business’ mobile-digital assets.
This Webinar series, sponsored by Deluxe®, is a multi-part interactive Webinar series designed to address these topics and provide simple, actionable tools to protect and enhance the efficiency with which you run your business.
In this class, Cyber Attack: Data Defense for your Mobile Office, you will learn how to:
- Protect smartphones and tablets from common attacks, including app hijacking, Wi-fi Sniffing, Link Jacking and other criminal tools.
- Weigh the pros and cons of cloud-computing model (Gmail, SalesForce, online billing).
- Lock down Wi-Fi data leakage in the office and on the road.
- Protect your traveling office in hotel rooms, airports and off-site offices