Interview with Reputation.com on Business Identity Fraud and Online Reputation
Do you want to know how businesses can protect themselves and enhance their online reputations?
Would you like to know the answers to the following questions?
- Are businesses adequately protecting themselves online? If not, what more should they be doing?
- What is business fraud and how does it differ from consumer fraud?
- What should companies be thinking about when they get involved with social media?
- What can businesses do to monitor their online reputation?
- Should companies respond to everything negative said about them online? If not, what should they focus on?
- Should businesses be paying attention to their employees online? If so, how can they do that in an ethical way?
- What is the most important advice you would give a new business just starting to develop an online presence?
To learn the answers to these important questions, read the interview I recently did with Reputation.com.