Facebook Privacy? Social Media Webinar…
Is there such a thing as Facebook Privacy
? Or Twitter, LinkedIn or any other social networking/media sites? I’m not convinced that any of us really know the answer yet. I think we so-called privacy experts talk a big game, but the subject is still maturing, and definitely up for debate.
Who owns the data on Facebook? Who has access to the information stored in the Cloud? Are your Tweets admissible in court?
Join us in the debate as Mike Spinney of the Ponemon Institute and I host a seminar on Social Media’s Impact on Corporate Privacy next Thursday, August 13 from 9:00-9:45 a.m. Mountain Time. The Webinar is geared to anyone whose personal or business information is at risk of social media leakage. We’d love to hear your opinions, questions and comments.
The format will be casual and we will be discussing the following topics (time permitting):
- The Rise of Online Social Networking as a Business Tool
- Is Facebook Privacy a Myth?
- Examples of Corporate Privacy Breach by Social Media
- Personal and Professional Consequences
- Risks vs. Rewards of Social Media
- Developing a Proactive Social Media Strategy
- Q&A Session
To register for the Webinar, please visit:
I look forward to having you participate.